1. Half of your battle can be won by simply taking an inventory of things that have a tendency to build up and then get rid of them creatively. See if these problem items look familiar: beauty & cosmetic products, pens, books, catalogs, magazines.
2. Keep things simple, set rules about which types of home decor goes here or there and stick to them. Aside from elegant home decorating items, only keep objects in a room if they serve a purpose.
3. Group like things together. They will be more accessible and also look better.
For example, if you have two end tables, decorate one of them with only a few elegant spun glass figurines and then the other table with one, no more than two of your favorite photos in elegant picture frames.
4. Create an amazing focal point in your home. This central point or feature should be the thing that draws the eye or starts conversations when visitors enter. It might be a very elaborately framed mirror, an eye-catching painting, an unusual couch, a wall of pictures. Let only one thing be the sole attraction and everything else should blend around it. Click here for to shop for home decor that can be used as amazing focal points.
5. Keep your elegant home well lit. Natural light in the evening gives your elegant home a soft warm glow, that will enhance the quality of its elegance! Sconces are great for this. Click here to view some elegant sconces for your home!
Shop here at Waye's Home Accessory Superstore for elegant home accessories!
Also Visit us on Facebook